5. Michael Vick didn’t throw an INT. This shows his progress as a passer. Or just proves that you can’t throw an INT when you’re on your back with 3 Cardinals on top of you.
4. Shady didn’t fumble. Some might argue that you can’t fumble if you don’t get to actually ya know…run the ball.
3. Alex Henery was 2 of 2 on FGs. Hall of Fame material.
2. We outscored them 6-3 in the 2nd half. Winners show up in the 2nd half. Cards are frauds. We’re clearly legit.
1. The team plane didn’t crash in the Andes, forcing the players to eat each other as they waited for help to find them. I’m pretty sure Casey Matthews would be the first one eaten. He’s young (tender) and has a medium build. Casey would finally be part of an epic football meal.
(For those who don’t get #1…here. )
* * * * *
I’m still in the process of re-watching the game. This was the dumbest, goofiest attempt at humor I could come up with.
I’ll put up a serious post later on that discusses Andy Reid and what he wanted to do/was trying to do.