Weird things happen when the Packers and Eagles play.
1960 – Vince Lombardi loses his only playoff game
1991 – Bryce Paup hits Randall Cunningham and tears his ACL
1992 – Some guy named Brett Favre beats Gang Green in OT
1993 – Antone Davis plays reasonably well against Reggie White
1994 – 13-7 game
1997 – Ryan Longwell misses a chip shot FG and the Eagles win 10-9…literally starts raining moments before FG attempt
1998 – Koy Detmer and Favre taunt each other after TD passes (in a semi-friendly way)
2000 – Pack wins 6-3
2003 – 4th and 26 game
2004 – 47-17 destruction of the Packers
2005 – Samkon Gado runs for 111 yards, but Mike McMahon and the Eagles beat Favre 19-14
2007 – punt return-gate
2010 – Michael Vick is re-born after Clay Matthews knocks Kevin Kolb out of a job
So…what odd thing(s) will happen on Sunday?
* Eagles shutout Green Bay
* Nick Foles throws 7 INTs
* Eagles win 4-2 in a battle of safeties
* Seneca Wallace throws 7 TD passes
* Trent Cole has 4 sacks
* The Eagles up-tempo attack causes BJ Raji to spontaneously combust
* James Starks has flashbacks to 2010 and turns into Adrian Peterson for a day
* Damaris Johnson cleanly fields a punt to help the Eagles preserve a late lead and win the game
What craziness do you predict for Sunday?